Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Re: Gran Habano VL Maduro

No one carries the Gran Habano line around here. Matter of fact, the biggest store in the area never even heard of em. Looks like the Newb has to do some schoolin on these shops around here! :D

·
Banned
8,745 Posts

That's it? :r

Sean had first dibs on the review but they only lasted until Sunday. Must be a placeholder while he detoxes from the Cremosa Cubana.

The secret source is at (972) 907-8282

Call them give your credit card # say I sent you. They will gladly charge you retail plus shipping and send you some. They're out of the gran robustos. Got 1 box of pyramids and 4-5 churchills left.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts

I was graciously gifted one of these gorgeous cigars this week(thanks Dave) and can't wait to smoke it this weekend.

·
Registered
506 Posts

that good huh? i'm gonna have to track some down

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts

I can't wait to get my hands on these.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts

Smoked this last night and although is is visually stunning, I found the smoke to be underwhelming. It definitely was not a dog rocket, but I guess I wasn't prepared for how mild it was. I preferred the #3 that I smoked last week because of flavor more than anything else.

Don't misunderstand, I really enjoyed this cigar. It just didn't make me say, "Man, I've got to get some more of these!" Thanks Dave for giving me the chance to try this cigar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.