Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of my teammates graduate this year (college) and I want to give each of them a nice cigar. They don't smoke often other then cigarettes but only one of them does that a lot. I haven't been smoking long enough to know what would be a good gift. something good but not real expensive. any ideas?

·
Into the real world...
528 Posts
I would go with something mild just to be safe. You don't want to give then a gift and then have them lay it down after only an inch because it is too strong. Some of my favs are the Carlos Torano Casa Torano, 5 Vegas Gold and Don Diegos.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
im tellin ya, my buddies from back home SWEAR on my 5 vegas gold nuggets...
love'em... THe smoke.. the taste.. the size... everything... my boy Jake Grips will barely try anything else haha, he is HOOKED!
for the price... cant go wrong brotha

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
If you want to splurge and really impress, go for some thousand series Davidoffs; mild, yet flavorful.
VERY true, even a box of Special <<R>> tubos; would impress the hell out of them. And it gives them something to save ( the tube etc)
Mild.. SMOOTH... and very flavorful... the ending notes are of toasted goodness, very even smooth burn and draw on everyone ive had-
if you only need a few give me a pm, i have a few i could toss your way if there needed-

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
VERY true, even a box of Special <<R>> tubos; would impress the hell out of them. And it gives them something to save ( the tube etc)
Mild.. SMOOTH... and very flavorful... the ending notes are of toasted goodness, very even smooth burn and draw on everyone ive had-
if you only need a few give me a pm, i have a few i could toss your way if there needed-
These sound great thanks for the great offer. pm sent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.