Cigar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after years of school its finally over ... for a while. I've done it... Thursday June 12, 2003 its offical. I graduate from high school. Its a great feeling. I just can't wait to get out there and start college... That night everyone light up something special, i know you don't need much of an excuse to do that... I'm having a Monte 2, can't wait. My graduating class is of 1012. Thats a hell of a lot of students... and i'm in the S's hehe. I wish i could smoke during the ceremony...i'd give me something ot do :w :r

Ryan

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Great job Ryan! I like that you can't wait to start college, that is a very good attitude. Hope you find graduation ceremonies to be a good time to reflect, project and enjoy.......WOW, when I was a senior I thought a crush-proof box of Marlboros' was the peak of refined taste! :w That of course was in 1973, Nixon used analog reel to reel tapes, 8 Tracks Rocked out the Guess Who and McDonalds sold their 1000th hamburger!;) rns

·
Registered
831 Posts
Congrats, Ryan, you should be very proud of yourself! What a great smoke to the start of a wonderful beginning. Enjoy your summer off cause you'll need it before you start college. I still remember how excited I was when I started college. You'll have a blast! Good luck and happy smokes!:cool:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx i'm quite excited... unfortunitly theres laws against smoking on any school owned property so if i were to light up during the ceremony i'd be in some trouble. BUT i do plan on having it afterwards. Thanx for the goodlucks, i know i'll need em

Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts