Cigar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smoked a CSIII today after work. It was all that I expected. Unfortunately I couldn't finish it because my daughter kept buggin me about dinner (kids just don't understand). Anyway I got 1/2 thru and loved every inch of it.

I went back and ordered some more goodies tonight even though the humidor won't be here for 6 week. Looks like I'll be using the wine cooler until then.

Is that sound the sand shifting under my feet. I won't say what the new order is just yet, but if they're everything they are trumpeted to be, it's gonna me a nice end of summer for me.

-Winstonb

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Nice buy! Sounds like you have some great smokes and more on the way!

I bought one from Bob and really enjoy it. If your wine cooler can stay at 65/65 it will be the best one to use during the hot weather. It's hard to keep the temperature down in a regular humidor in the hot summer months for the ISOMS.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome and Nice score.
Lots of smokers in Baltimore.
We meet every Friday in Canton
if you are interested.
Bruce5

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congrats on the purchases!! Like Bruce said we have a nice smoking crew if you ever want to come out!!:w

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I plan to join u guys 1 of these days. The J-O-B is to demanding right now. Lot's of travel and extra hours forcing the mrs. to pick-up my daughter form school/daycare. Adding a night of going out to smoke with the guys would not be a good idea at this time.

-winstonb

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Watch it my friend...the slippery slope has claimed many!

Enjoy the smokes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts