Cigar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9 of the 16 teams have been claimed in the new ClubStogie sponsored Gorilla Fantasy Football League (GFL). If you want to band together and manage a team, shoot me a private message, and I will have the league send you a confirmation email. (3 of the 9 teams have already confirmed!) Once you respond to this, you are a confirmed team owner in the first ever Gorilla Football League.

This costs no money, but we will have plenty of cigar related prizes.

Don't worry if you have never played Fantasy Football before, this league is managed by ESPN, and they provide all the info needed for the rookie team owner.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update!!

12 Teams confirmed! We have four more open spots...

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update II

14 of the 16 teams have been claimed!

9 of 16 have answered the email invite, and confirmed their team.

5 teams remain unconfirmed...please check your email box and follow the directions in the email from ESPN. Just in case your spam filter killed the email, here are the 5 folks we have yet to get confirmed:

Poker
OPT
JPadian
Seagarsmoker
hbooker

Let me know if any of you need the email resent.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update III

All teams are claimed. We are just waiting for 4 teams to confirm their participation.

Once we have all the teams, we will set a draft date. It will be a live on-line draft. Don't worry if you can't make it, as you can log into the league, and list the players in the order you want them, and the software will draft automatically for you. It is already set up to do that for anyone who can not make the draft time, and has the players already listed based on ESPN's rankings.

Paul

·
Registered
410 Posts
I can see that this will be a challenge...
OPT sure you can have the first 15 picks... lets see...
Dick Butkis, Oj Simpson..
Ohh wait I forgot... one.. Bart Star.

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts