Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, anyone been on google today? it says topeka, and there story is that the mayor of topeka is changes the towns name to google, so, google is changing there name to topeka. lol. haha! they have a whole article about it. its kind of funny, actually, believe it or not, to be someone that jokes around alot and likes to pull a few pranks, im not a fan of april fools....but this is still funny to me............so from google......APRIL FOOLS! seriously, go to google and check it out, they got a link under the search bar that will take you to the story.

also, for tashaz, s_vivo, and all other aussies, go to google maps australia http://maps.google.com.au/ and get directions....its **** hillarious! lol haha! i did it from brisbane to sydney...

·
Nee "Tashaz"
11,733 Posts
LMAO......Google maps is funny...mate....LOL.....I'm assuming the vehicle would probably be a "Ute" and you'd gave a shiela in the passenger seat, the tin lids and a heeler in the back.:smoke2:

·
Registered
363 Posts
LMAO......Google maps is funny...mate....LOL.....I'm assuming the vehicle would probably be a "Ute" and you'd gave a shiela in the passenger seat, the tin lids and a heeler in the back.:smoke2:
I believe he said past the obvious that Google maps is funny that vehicle was a SUV (Ute means Utility Vehicle in Australia) and that in the passenger seat was a woman/Wife (especially yours that can't take or give directions worth a damn). And in the back seat was the kids (tin lids) and a Australian Blue Heeler (Heeler).

:whoo:No need to thank me. Always at your service to translate.:whoo:

·
Nee "Tashaz"
11,733 Posts
I believe he said past the obvious that Google maps is funny that vehicle was a SUV (Ute means Utility Vehicle in Australia) and that in the passenger seat was a woman/Wife (especially yours that can't take or give directions worth a damn). And in the back seat was the kids (tin lids) and a Australian Blue Heeler (Heeler).

My God! He speaks Ocker!...LOL...Correct! :lock1::first::lever:

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

....yea yea....dont lie, you topeka'ed it!

·
"Keeping it lit"
6,899 Posts
I believe he said ................ And in the back seat was the kids (tin lids) and a Australian Blue Heeler (Heeler).
:whoo:
E-Gaddddssssssssssss_______!!!!!!!!!!

He beat me too it!!!! :dang: :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts