Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I'm thinking about making the plunge into ISOMs and am looking for a good legit online source. Oh, and inexpensive is nice also. Was looking at oops and oops Any opinions of these two places, and are there better out there? I've never smoked an ISOM before so I was thinking of ordering some Monte #2s, or Bolivar Coronas Gigantes based on reviews here. Plus they're around the size I prefer. Any suggestions would be great, and as always thanks!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
PM sent.

Good Luck in your quest.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Don't know about that particular shop (oops), but any site that has 100% Authentic Cuban Cigars written over an Altadis US Upmann would have me scratching my head :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
i too am looking at oops only cause they are in the grand caymens and have 3 stores. I will be taking a cruise out there to check them out. I also sent email to the HABANOS distributor that would be responsible for them. But who out their is a good reputable dealer of the cubanos.... I need some PM also

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Habana Mike said:
Don't know about that particular shop (oops), but any site that has 100% Authentic Cuban Cigars written over an Altadis US Upmann would have me scratching my head :cool:
i don't have any personal experience with oops, but there's a huge discussion in the WTB/WTS forum about it..
confuses me a little..

edit: just noticed this thread was brought back to life from the ice age.. jeebus.. my bad..

·
Over Enthused Little Girl
1,404 Posts
sirxlaughs said:
before someone else chews you out, better to check this thread..

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4370

get to know people and let people get to know you first.. the slope will always be around for you to take the plunge
wise words...
and some wise words from me-
Stay away all you people who feel shaky.
the slope sucks,
once you slide down it there is no coming back up...

·
CS Noob Ambassador
1,194 Posts
Umm, could a mod edit out the repeated posting of sources in this thread?
this thread has broken more rules than I seen in a long time!

Paul

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm surprised to see how civil people have been on this request :D

Not that I endorse chewing guys out for mistakes, but this one is about as blatant as you can get. I think he understands now, so no need to bury him. ;)

·
-
11,419 Posts
Jackal99a said:
I need some PM guys on what sites sell authentic cubanos
don't we all.

actually, you were sent 2 emails when you registered with clubstogie that had the "3 simple rules" written inside the emails...
i guess you didn't read them?

·
Over Enthused Little Girl
1,404 Posts
IHT said:
don't we all.

actually, you were sent 2 emails when you registered with clubstogie that had the "3 simple rules" written inside the emails...
i guess you didn't read them?
hey greg, do you know where i can buy some good cuban cigars?
:fu

just kidding.
thanks for cleaning this up mods.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Jackal99a said:
I need some PM guys on what sites sell authentic cubanos
You're not talkin over a cell phone are you? PRANK CALL!!! PRANK CALL!!! DON'T EVER CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN!!!!!:D ..That was for all you Pulp Fiction Fans....:D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts