Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
I actually contemplated printing that out and taping it to the fridge, but then I woke up! Funny how times change.

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Note to all the dip$hit dads from the 50' and early 60's that had girlfriends on the side, went out drinking all the time and took advantage of a good thing.

Thanks alot you A-holes

I read through the article OMG these guys had it good. If 1/10th of that happened around my house I'd be living like a king. If the guys in the 50's had their heads screwed on right they would have realized what they had and kept it on the up and up.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
I did print it out and handed it to my wife,news rules my love!

It sure is chilly out here,now I know why the dog is always whining to get in the house! :tg

·
Registered
831 Posts
lol I'm suprised you even have anyone to go home to! :p
Thank GOD it isn't like that cause I hate dresses and nylons, heels hurt my feet, and I love smoking my cigars. I also don't want to stay at home and I like my independant man. I want my own money to spend on my stuff and not have to beg or borrow from anyone. I want to be able to travel and although I bake, I don't cook well! lol

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
:r AAlmeter, Why do you have a copy of Housekeeping from 1955? I think, I think its funny cuz its so wrong, like something you would see on Mad TV of some skit show like that. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.