Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, after reading all the posts you guys have convinced me. I am doing it.

I'm looking for recommendations on my first ISOM purchase. Something medium bodied spicy, creamy and in the Robusto size. Any info you guys can provide me would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
26 Posts
Spicy?
Robusto?
Creamy? hmmm

two out of three ain't bad... PARTAGAS SERIE D No4

I'm not really sure they could be said to be creamy, the only creamy descriptions I see most of the time are in referrence to Cohibas. But spicy and Robusto are the two descriptors used most with the SD4's. They will knock you around and you'll be coming back for more.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I have to weigh in on the RASS as a great first smoke. If you like it at all, grab a box of Cab Coronas to set down for a couple of years. I think that cigar may well be one of the real sleepers from recent production.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
guys, need more help here! I've looked at the websites listed on clubstogie's home page for the purchase. Have you guys had good luck with any of the retailers? I notice large price differentials.

Any recommendations?

Thank You!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I wish that I could help you my friend but inasmuch as I live in the states, I have not been able to order from any of the vendors listed. Perhaps the other LLG's can be of more assistance, but I have not been able to find anyone who ships isoms to the states.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
BTW, should you find a vendor that is willing to ship isom's to the states, please let me know so that I can finally get around to trying one of those puppies...ok?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts