Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all-
this is semi habano lounge related. i am heading up to toronto this friday for the weekend for the flyers/maple leafs game 4. just looking for some suggestions for touristy stuff to do on saturday. looks like it's going to rain so golf is probably out.

also is there one of the LCDH shops up there? or can anyone recommend any place(s) we should visit?

thanx.
go flyers!
jimmy

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
flipflop said:
If you're going to buy cigars in Canada.... take out a second mortgage on your home before you do. ;)
thanx for the heads up. but it will just be for the novelty of actually being ABLE to do it :)
jimmy

·
-
11,412 Posts
dvickery said:
jimmy
sent you a pm .(gawd what a pain trying to figger out how to pm somebody after the upgrade) :D

derrek :)
if you click on the persons name, it'll bring up a drop down menu, you can select it from there.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Jimmy,

I want to hear all about your road trip dude, especially your experience at the LCDH.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
back to real life this morning after toronto this weekend. thanx to all who sent me info to help my trip along. it was great to be a hockey fan in toronto and see a game there where everyone is soooo passionate about the sport. but it stunk being a flyers fan on friday night :)

i found the LCDH shop easily, and man were the prices outrageous! i still bought a few things. stuff i couldnt get any other way... a few of the new trinis..yada yada yada...

thanx again for the help!
jimmy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts