Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I'm going to Cancun next week. I know there is a Casa de Habanos there and I was wondering if any of you had ever been there? What are the prices like and what should I buy if I wanted to smoke it right away?

Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
was there in feb...only LCDH is in flamingo plaza(about km11 in the hotel zone).prices are cheaper online.

ryj coronitas en cedro...125$
bolivar bonitas...125$
la for de cano coronas...175$
cohiba club minis...22$(20 pack)

about 3 times the price in havana.

derrek:)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i lived there for a week... hehe. the lcdh is small but the selection is good- as i recall, the prices are high... but not as high as in canada. the woman who works there is notorious- i saw her bad side, but i found the secret to her heart... the secret is to go early when the shop first opens. she's always nice to the first customer... after that you're just another pain in the ass for her.

i was able to find some aged stuff and even found about 1/3 box of 97 rags!!! i still have 2 of them and they are inf*ckingcredible! you can see your fingerprint (from the plume/bloom) when you touch them. it turned out that they only received one box of rags since opening. btw- some history... this is the first lcdh- if you're lucky enough to meet the owner, stay and talk to him for awhile... he's very interesting and has some great stories.

this is a good opportunity to try various cigars and see what you like... so smoke one of everything. barring that, cohibas are good out of the box. have fun.

·
Registered
756 Posts
if you haven't already, you could take this oppurtunity to try the new siglo VI. i enjoyed them very much out of the box when i was in the cayman islands, and lots of people are saying lots of good things about them so far :D

have a great trip!
jimmy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts