Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lighters Direct
Last minute Father's Day Gifts…..or just treat yourself!

Spring 2011 God of Fire/Fuente Story release. Two new sets from Prometheus have just come into stock. A limited (500 piece) Retro lighter set comes with four God of Fire 2007 cigars. The second release (1,912 pieces) contains four Fuente Aged Selection in a travel humidor.

Zino Platinum lighters now in stock. We currently have the Jetflame and Jetflame 2 lighters in stock. The entire Zino accessory line will be added into our catalog.

The Lamborghini Aero lighter is a sleek and modern addition to our cigar lighter catalog. A smooth two-step ignition process powers a single torch flame. The sleek case is polished and full of Tonino Lamborghini finishes

Save 5% off your first order with us. Enter coupon code crf5 during checkout

Friend us on Facebook

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Sorry but I bought three of these and two that I know of never worked straight out of the box. I have BBB complaints pending. I did not buy them from this vendor but they are the same sets.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
I remember you having trouble with the lighters Dave. Can we ask the OP what the warranty details are on the lighters?
Sure Scott
Prometheus was like dealing with someone who is on a constant hangover very rude and I would never recommend now if they made it right or not.

I blame the Fuentes for not helping it is their name on everything!

·
Registered
440 Posts
This is a shame to see such a nice product paired with one of lesser quality and hinder its reputation...

Sure Scott
Prometheus was like dealing with someone who is on a constant hangover very rude and I would never recommend now if they made it right or not.

I blame the Fuentes for not helping it is their name on everything!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.