Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLY $&^%!!!!!!!! Terry aka "stogieman" has bombed the heck out of me!!!
He said he would send me an A. Fuente Anejo to fullfill one of my wishes.
Well he not only sent me three Anejos but also an Opus xXx and a Party Short.
Thank you very much Terry you rock!!!! Give this young chimp some RG!!!
That is a party short and a opus xXx right? Also can anyone give me some
insight on these Anejos before I kill them?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
jgrimball said:
can anyone give me some
insight on these Anejos before I kill them?
Like what...the fact they are one of the best made, best tastin, hard to get smokes in the NC line??? You have a 77,46, and 48 I believe...make sure you have lots of time allocated for these and enjoy :D

G

·
These smokes will give you a good reason to take a pause in your furniture moving. Remember, all work and no play makes J a tired guy. Also, when that back starts aching, and those feet are about 100 lbs each, remember that I offered to help you move.

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
Words of wisdom from Ol' Man Ninja, Squire Grimball.
Having been trained in the art of manual handling, I can inform you that the first rule of manual handling is GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT!!!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Holy smokes! You must be living right Grim! Smoke the Opus before breakfast tomorrow. :D

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
Ninja Vanish said:
Hahaha, that's hilarious. I think we should chip in and change his title to Ol' Man Ninja!!! :r
160 for the cause sir...

·
"Herf King"
4,026 Posts
Navydoc said:
Like what...the fact they are one of the best made, best tastin, hard to get smokes in the NC line??? You have a 77,46, and 48 I believe...make sure you have lots of time allocated for these and enjoy :D
Very close, Doc!

77, 49, and a 46.

I saw your wish for the Anejo was alive for quite a few posts on the NC Wish thread, so I thought I would give you three reasons to celebrate!

Enjoy.

:w

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.