Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· -
11,798 Posts
anyone else get the feeling that "DEMOLITION MAN" was actually a prophecy?

everyone start practicing with those 3 sea shells...
i need to watch that again, just to see what i'm in store for... :rolleyes:

· Registered
694 Posts
And this is what Lance Armstrong had to put up with? Poor guy.
Here's a link to the blog with direct quotes-
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/21/AR2007042101385_pf.html

Mind you, she proposes a limitation. Who's gonna inforce this, Cheryl? The Shit Police?

I wonder if her Rock Star Tour Bus (the one she was showing off to Al Gore) is a low-emissions vehicle and runs on biodiesel fuel.
Somehow I doubt it...

· Registered
110 Posts
Another thing to to consider is to go the way of the Russians and use none at all. Think I will drive around a while in my Grand Marquis and ponder that possibility.:ss

· Hasta La Vista!!!
7,827 Posts
:r :r :r
Crap!!!
One square?
Can't even blow my nose with that.
Must be this near 50 thing of mine that I just can't seem to wipe my butt with a roll, let alone a square.
Oh well, pretty crappy subject if you ask me.
The whole thing just kind of stinks.
Some days you just feel like chit.
I bet she is now the butt of all jokes.
Surely she must feel like an a$$.
Wouldn't want to play cards with her as she must be good for a flush:D

· Registered
7,212 Posts
I wonder if her Rock Star Tour Bus (the one she was showing off to Al Gore) is a low-emissions vehicle and runs on biodiesel fuel.
Somehow I doubt it...
Actually ... it is. If you read the original post, you'll see mention of that a couple of paragraphs down.

While she's a bit of an oddball for suggesting a regulation, I'm a tad unsure why this gets lumped under the topic tile "Global warming Morons" -- as if to help discredit those who would work to slow or stop human-caused warming. The overwhelming majority of scientist agree that global warming is happening and is most likely human-caused (see recent IPCC report). Given this generally accepted fact, why resort to ad hominems and other fallacies to respond to arguments that we ought to take action now or face serious consequences?

· Registered
1,757 Posts
Do you think maybe she would clean my dirty underwear?....hmmmm...Maybe we go back to dried corncobs. We might save more by banning yellow pages?? But then what would the Amish do about their dirty Underwear??

:bl

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.