Cigar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Monster of the Deep
4,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little history:
The company is named after the Forcade family in memory of Manolo Forcade whom died at sea trying to pursue the dream of continuing the tradition in America and leaving from the communism of Castro. Araceli, my mother, wife at that time of Manolo had me, Chistrian Forcade and then remarried having my younger sister Anna Garcia. In modern day today, the generation of this family history is still passionately cultivating in Pinar del Rio, Cuba what their ancestors passed down from generation to generation. The adoration and desire for a first-class cigar is the goal and living dream of the Forcade Cigar Company.

In sharing this passion and love for the cigar industry, My Father Cigars manufacturer is now making and blending Forcade Cigars. Don Pepin Garcia and Jaime Garcia are perfectionists in the art of planting, growing, blending and making a cigar. Forcade Cigars is very fortunate to be able to say that it is made by My Father Cigars Inc. in Esteli, Nicaragua.

Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Ecuador
Binder: Nicaraguan / Honduran
Filler: Nicaraguan
Shape: Robusto (Tablado) The stage where the gypsies would dance and perform.
Size: 5 X 50
Draw: Great (No resistance)
Burn: Great (Solid, firm ash)
Construction: Superb

The first 1/3 of this cigar was nutty and spicy.

The second 1/3 was leathery and spicy.

The last 1/3 was spicy with a hint of black pepper and charred wood.

Please visit www.mycigarashes.com for the full review and pictures.

Thanks for lookin'

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.