Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Another good way to pick someone is to watch and see who's doing a lot of bombing...then hit them. Or, if you read a post that really hits home for you or makes you laugh, reward them. Or, if you think somebody is being a huge jackass, send them a bomb. Maybe they'll lighten up. Really, anyway you want to go about it is fine.
Just have fun with it!

· Registered
718 Posts
I employ a method that involves the date they joined CL, their birthday, the number of letters in their user name, and the distance they live from me divided by the square root of the Nikkei average on the Friday prior to my selected bombing date. That gives me a number that means absolutely nothing. Then I toss a bunch of random names in a hat and draw. :brick:

It's as foolproof as my blackjack system and much easier than my system for picking Poweball numbers. :p

· Registered
65 Posts
ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!! sike, you can always try something like going with your lucky number-th person to reply to your intro post or you can pick a random person from the member list under "quick links."
have some fun with it. ;)

· Registered
3,627 Posts
Find someone with similar interests or anyone who has started a thread you just have to check out everyday.

Or just turn it into a game...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.