Cigar Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a crazy question. I have a guy that makes hand rolled banana cigars. There a really good smoke. Problem is he only makes it once a year for like 2 months. I tryed placing an order for 200 cigars but looks like I'm going to have to wait till next year.. the question is there any way to get these cigars analyzed I only have two left. I want to see if I can order the stuff my self and have it made or does anyone know a person that makes these types of cigars.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
While I agree with the puke comment...
Just put the cigars you want to taste like this in a lunchbox with a banana.

A banana in a lunchbox completely wrecks the food riding next to it.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Lol ok the serious answer is probably something like this, seems the guy is just a hand roller and not some big company so he would make up a banana syrup, probably with essence or food flavoring mixed with water into a spray bottle, spray the filler with it then roll the rest of the cigar, obviously he has experimented with the strength of the spray to get it to his taste.
Another way would be to roll the cigars, put them in a air tight container then put the flavoring in an open container into it and put the lid on and let the flavoring infuse the cigar but this way would take quite a long time. a bit like @Scap said above.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Lol ok the serious answer is probably something like this, seems the guy is just a hand roller and not some big company so he would make up a banana syrup, probably with essence or food flavoring mixed with water into a spray bottle, spray the filler with it then roll the rest of the cigar, obviously he has experimented with the strength of the spray to get it to his taste.
Another way would be to roll the cigars, put them in a air tight container then put the flavoring in an open container into it and put the lid on and let the flavoring infuse the cigar but this way would take quite a long time. a bit like @Scap said above.
Thank you for the response. The guy Believe It or Not does pretty decent amount of volume. For some reason on this particular cigar he uses totally different leaf and tobacco. So its not just the banana taste I want. I think it would be a great cigar with or without the banana infusing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.