Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, txMatt, I'm here. You win.

Hey, everybody! A new guy here for everyone to pick on. Matt has been telling me about this place for a while and finally twisted my arm hard enough to click the "Join" button.

I'm live in North Texas and love to smoke anything that doesn't suck, and even then I'll probably give it a try.

I usually sit out on the back porch next to the spa and pool while drinking a beer when I light up a stick. I enjoy the heck out of it and am beginning to make more of a habit of it. :D

I'll probably have some insightful remarks every now and then, but more often than not I'll just be a wise-ass! :al

Hope to have fun here!

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Dangit Aaron, I told you NOT to say I sent you!! :tg

Aaron does a lot of box splits with me, and launders my cigar purchases, since the wife bitches when she sees credit card charges that mention cigar and also complains when UPS/FedEx brings them. Enter Aaron; a stand up coworker who orders them and brings them to me @ the office!! :w

:sb - 'bout time you showed up!!

-Matt-

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome aboard, hungsolo!

Must be nice to enjoy the outdoors while your relaxing!

Scott"freezinghiskeesteroffinthegarage"M

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome......from one smart ash to another.

Areyouveryfondofbananacreampie? :confused:

If you enjoy this place half as much as I do........then I guess I enjoy it twice as much as you do. :tg

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
hungsolo said:
more often than not I'll just be a wise-ass! :al
Then you will fit in just fine! Welcome aboard!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
1f1fan said:
Welcome aboard Aaron. Anyone who launders cigars for a fellow BOTL is ok by me.
What he said...Wow another wiseash!! Great,Welcome to CS hungsolo. Didn't I see you in some movie? No thats right his name was hung like horse,no it was hung by neck or,nevermind welcome aboard..

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome Hungsolo, I use to be Hungsolo until I got married, now it
notsohungsolo :D Way to step up to the plate for a buddy, P.S. can you be my buddy too, I have one of them wives :ms Welcome

Aaron does a lot of box splits with me, and launders my cigar purchases, since the wife bitches when she sees credit card charges that mention cigar and also complains when UPS/FedEx brings them. Enter Aaron; a stand up coworker who orders them and brings them to me @ the office!! :w

-Matt-[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
welcome hungsolo... you're gonna fit in well here!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.