Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Central Cali Cigar Crew
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many guys out there that have been looking into getting this NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wine Cooler to convert into a Wineador unit have been out of luck due to it being out of stock everywhere.

AW-280E NewAir NewAir Thermoelectric Wine Cooler With Touch Screen and LED Light - FREE SHIPPING!

I spoke with a rep at Air & Water about the delay in this being back in stock and she gave me up to date info saying it is due to arrive at port from overseas on the 26th and should be available to purchase online or by call in my Monday the 31st.

I have started a build thread for this unit here ( http://www.cigarforums.net/forums/v...-newair-aw-280e-28-bottle-wineador-build.html) and it seems for the price range and the quality and looks of the unit many guys are looking into to going this route.

In fact the reason I writing this post up is a Puff BOTL CiGaR_SlAyEr PM'ed me and asked if I know anything about why this may be out of stock so I went ahead and made the call to them to get to the bottom of this for the brothers out there looking for this unit.

So for those guys looking at wanting to pull the trigger on this unit it'll be about another 3 weeks!!!

Just Enough Time To Order A Set Of Wineadors (Forrest) Drawers & Shelving Set Up !!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyic9:

Hope this was informative for those guys out there looking for this unit.

Let me know if I can help any further and also if I can help with your future build.

Chris

·
Registered
417 Posts
I just got the email myself. This is driving me nuts. I was hoping to have it all set when my drawers arrived. Looks like I may have them first! Oh well maybe we will luck out and they will arrive early

·
Central Cali Cigar Crew
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BACK IN STOCK

For those of you looking at this unit.

Seems the price has gone up a bit, but if you search for a coupon code the price can get back to where it originally was.

Just wanted to let anyone know that has been waiting for them to come into stock

·
Central Cali Cigar Crew
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IN STOCK ..... Wanted to share todays code

EXTRA 7% OFF ALL ORDERS TODAY - Use Code "Friday" during checkout!

Theres always some kind of code or something to get a discount.

·
Central Cali Cigar Crew
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I may wait until its listed on eBay for closer to 160. I just got my shelves delivered too :-/
If your waiting for around $160 bucks I don't think you will ever get one brother!

They will never sell that cheap..... Mine was the cheapest when I got it and that was at $175 on eBay.

So ya your best bet would be to wait for them to list on eBay but dont expect 160 .... It's gonna be more around $180 give or take when it's listed on eBay.

·
Central Cali Cigar Crew
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a great unit at a killer price... they always have some sort of promo code so the deal will still be there I'm sure!

Hey Don let me know if you have any questions when you new cooler arrives.... i would be glad to help.

·
Registered
398 Posts
It's a great unit at a killer price... they always have some sort of promo code so the deal will still be there I'm sure!

Hey Don let me know if you have any questions when you new cooler arrives.... i would be glad to help.
Thanks Chris, You already have helped. I read your build thread :)

I have all my stuff also, and drawers ordered from Forrest. Can't wait to put it all together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.