Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I tried the RP Sungrowns for the first time, and loved them. I have been hearing some great feedback on The Fuente Sungrowns. So I decided to pick some up the other night along with a few other sticks I wanted to try. Last night the wife had a girls night out so I saw it as the perfect time to go out back with a drink and introduce myself to these Fuente Sungrowns. Holy crap what a great stick. I actually enjoyed these more than the RPs, and at $4.35 a stick how could you go wrong? I did pay over $9 for the King B's but have yet to smoke any of those yet. I thought the RPs were the new shiot for me but it seems the Fuentes may be knocking them
out of the box. I just loved the spice of this stick. Guess I have a new stick to fit into my ever growing rotation. This stick may also require a box purchase. If you have yet to try one, and looking for something new to try I highly recommend these puppies.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
I had one of these a few weeks back and loved it. I also had a King B a couple of nights ago and it was a wonderful smoke. At 10 dollars a pop I probably won't have another real soon, but I would like to get one to stick in the humi

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Fuente SG are a great cigar. You have to try an 858 SG if you can find it.

As for tthe King B, its a good cigar. But beware of that cedar wrapper leaving a residue on the cigar and hindering the burn.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
RPB67 said:
Fuente SG are a great cigar. You have to try an 858 SG if you can find it.
ill back that up! the RP SG is great but it caught me out on how full it was

·
Sancho Panza Addict
1,242 Posts
I love the Chateau Fuente SG. I can get the King B locally for $7 when the B&M has 'em in. I have picked up a couple, but I have yet to try one. I am looking forward to it though.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I recently discovered the Chateau Sungrown and after smoking several; wow, what a nice smoke, especially for the price! Alas, another go-to-stick to add to the quiver.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
RPB67 said:
As for tthe King B, its a good cigar. But beware of that cedar wrapper leaving a residue on the cigar and hindering the burn.
I have a few of these resting that I got from Tampa Sweethearts a couple of weeks ago. Should I de-cello and cedar them? Do you think that would help the burn? I LOVE the Chat. SG and look forward to the B's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.