Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been around checking this forum for a while, and I decided to register properly. I live in Mexicali, Mexico (I see there is another gorilla from Mexicali as well) Club Stogie is great, my knowledge about cigars has increased since I read what you talk about here, is very helpful. I've been smoking for about 3 years, I started on my own, so there was no one to tell me a lot of things about cigars, until I found CS.

Thanx

Luis E.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome to CS.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
kansashat said:
Welcome! Iamveryfondofbananacreampie! :mad:
Weirdo....... ;) :D Not all of us from Kansas are weird like Kansashat. Welcome to CS, glad to have you.

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle.. Khat is really pretty cool just has a strange sense of humor. The neighbors have gotten used to his idiosyncracies in fact they posted a sign on his street where he likes to walk up and down smoking ...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard Luis. The first Mexicali herf can't be far off!

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Reginovcp said:
Hi, I've been around checking this forum for a while, and I decided to register properly. I live in Mexicali, Mexico (I see there is another gorilla from Mexicali as well) Club Stogie is great, my knowledge about cigars has increased since I read what you talk about here, is very helpful. I've been smoking for about 3 years, I started on my own, so there was no one to tell me a lot of things about cigars, until I found CS.

Thanx

Luis E.
I have been smoking cigars 12 years Luis; I have learned more in the 6 months here than I did the previous 11 1/2.

Glad you have joined us.

-Matt-

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.