Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very new to cigars and I picked this sampler up from Thompson Cigars. Even though I read the reviews on Thompson Cigars after I had already placed the order it did take kinda long to ship but I was in no hurry. Maybe some of you more experienced smokers could give your opinion on these cigars. Was it a good Buy at $39.95?

·
Enjoying the Weather
1,574 Posts
Seems like a good deal. The CAO brazillia is a stronger cigar along with the edge. I have a vintage 90 waiting to be smoked. I haven't smoked most of those but they all seem to be ones on my list to smoke.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yeah they are good smokes for sure, and price is great, if you bought em seperatly at local store, you would of spend twice more at least!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GREAT feedback feels good to make a bargain purchase for my first time....Hope they smoke great I'll let them spend some time in my Humidor before I try them out.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
good job jeff... the cao gold is the cigar that got me back into smoking cigars... those are some really good cigars at a bargain basement price... enjoy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.