Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just roasted a small batch of some Rwanda Masaka Bourbon beans. Don't they smell great! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bet Klugs would appreciate this picture. :D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D. Generate said:
Those look really good. What temperature do you roast them at?
Not sure?! I'll have to check the roaster's specs. I'm drinking a cup of this now and it is out of this world. I'll roast yours this weekend! :D

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
altbier said:
What are you roasting in? I am going to buy my wife a roaster for our upcoming anniversary.
FreshRoast Plus. Great beginner roaster!

·
Registered
126 Posts
man i may need to invest in a roaster now.

speaking of coffee, anyone ever had blue mountain coffee from jamaica? i went there and bought 2 fresh bags and shoot, it was amazing.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
mmmmmm something smells good... Well thanks alot Jeff, first it was getting beans and a grinder, then Dale sends us beans he roasted (Awesome blend) and now pics of Jeff roasted.. Where will it all end?? :r Never hopefully. Thanks Jeff they look great..

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
floydp said:
mmmmmm something smells good... Well thanks alot Jeff, first it was getting beans and a grinder, then Dale sends us beans he roasted (Awesome blend) and now pics of Jeff roasted.. Where will it all end?? :r Never hopefully. Thanks Jeff they look great..
I just dont think we have the climate to grow beans here Floyd!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
floydp said:
Just get yourself a roaster Frank, you won't be sorry!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
altbier said:
What are you roasting in? I am going to buy my wife a roaster for our upcoming anniversary.
I hear the old popcorn "air poppers" work well. If you google popcorn air popper coffee roaster, you will get lots of info. Of course, your wife might look at you funny if you get her a popcorn popper for your anniversary. :r I've been thinking of trying roasting (coffee) myself.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
DonJefe said:
Just get yourself a roaster Frank, you won't be sorry!!!
Hey, I'm trying to talk him into one!! I'd love to have a roaster! Our cigar purchases have drained our funds this month. Freshly roasted coffee beans..mmmmmmmmm... I know how good the beans are that Dale sent us.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's definitely not an indoor hobby, unless you have very good ventilation. Anita, check out sweetmarias.com.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK here is the deal, I will be roasting a lot of coffee this weekend. So, the next two gorillas who post on this thread will get a package of this wonderful coffee next week. Who wants it?!

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
DonJefe said:
OK here is the deal, I will be roasting a lot of coffee this weekend. So, the next two gorillas who post on this thread will get a package of this wonderful coffee next week. Who wants it?!
posting
`

LOL hows that?? me me me

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.