Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations!

Select Your Free Portable DVD Player!*

Panasonic Portable DVD Player
· Bright 7'' LCD Screen
· $399 Retail - Yours FREE Toshiba Portable DVD Player
· Crystal Clear 7'' LCD Screen
· $249 Retail - Yours FREE

Step 1: Enter your email address below to get started:

Select Your Gift: Panasonic Portable DVD PlayerToshiba Portable DVD Player
Enter Your Email:

By submitting, I certify that I am a U.S. Resident over the age of 18,
and I agree to the privacy policy and participation terms

How can we offer this Gift at no cost to you?
Our advertisers pay to participate in this program which allows us to give you great rewards. To claim your gift simply follow the 3 easy steps. Once you complete the gift eligibility requirements you will receive your gift.
Featured Sponsors

*To claim your gift you must participate in the YourSmartRewards program and meet the eligibility requirements as outlined in the Program Requirements before you can receive your FREE reward. Eligibility requirements include completion of a marketing survey and sponsor offers.
YourSmartRewards is an independent rewards program and is not affiliated with any of the listed products or retailers. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or domain names (including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers) are the property of their respective owners, who have no association with or make any endorsement of the products or services provided by YourSmartRewards.

Login - Help - Privacy Policy - Terms & Conditions - Unsubscribe - Contact Us
Copyright © 2005 YourSmartRewards. All rights reserved.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Shat your killing me :r

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
User banned. All registrations that try and user the same email domain when they register have been blocked as well.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
You are the man Paul!!! Thanks for doing everything you do to keep the junk out of here!! I'd give you more RG if I could!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
ditto what Anita said :D

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Hey, don't be too hard on the guy. I just did it and it worked. Also, if anyone's interested, I just happen to know where you can get a nice beach house just outside of Phoenix. (PM me for details and I'll throw in a glass-top box of Cohibas.) :BS

·
Call Me Mistress
576 Posts
croatan said:
(PM me for details and I'll throw in a glass-top box of Cohibas.) :BS
I get this feeling that they're fake...hmm anyone else get this vibe? :r correct me if i'm wrong cause i'll totally sign up! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.