Cigar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trivia contest! I'll give away free cigars (Domestics, Brazilias, Joyas, Graycliffs, around 10 free cigars all good!) to the first person to answer the below questions, correctly! Guess as many times as it takes. I will go by time posted (edited or otherwise) on thread.

1. Why was Gomer deputized once a year? (Andy Griffith Show)

2.Which Rock and Roll act holds the record for most #2 records without hitting #1?

3.Who is the voice of Abe Lincoln in Disneyland's Audio-Animatronic attraction Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln?

4.I witnessed the worst NFL game ever played by a team, statistically. The net offensive gain was - 7 yards. What 2 teams played and what date did this transpire?

Good Luck, I hope this easier than my last trivia contest with the Led Zep Question :rolleyes: . In the unlikely event my facts are messed up or something, I will stand by my sources. Hints may be forthcoming.......to speed it up! Just my way of saying Thank you to all who have given generously of info and smokes. Good Luck, rns

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
1. To guard the cannon in the park on Halloween

2. Creedence Clearwater Revival

3. Royal Dano

4. Seattle vs. L.A. on Nov 4, 1979

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Impressive! That game sucked soooooooo bad. You are exact on all answers! Send me your addy in PM and I'll USPS Priority some Sambas, Piranhas, Graycliffs, Joyas etc...some of the best non isoms I've got.

scroll down the link to read the gory details of that game....
http://www.beckys-place.com/zorngames.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts