Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Yells at people.
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought over $300 worth of sticks from Famous Smoke Shop, and in the box they gave me a $60-value Wine Voucher (plus free gifts for a total of $64.97).

I don't drink, so if anyone wants this, then you are free to have it. Let me know if it works for you or not.

The code is: 1871022

I do not know if this code will work multiple times, or just once. So it may be "first come, first serve". If that's the case, then congrads to lucky number 1!

Go to wsjwine.com/1871022

This offer expires in 30 days, so hurry!

Attachments

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
I just bought over $300 worth of sticks from Famous Smoke Shop, and in the box they gave me a $60-value Wine Voucher (plus free gifts for a total of $64.97).

I don't drink, so if anyone wants this, then you are free to have it. Let me know if it works for you or not.

The code is: 1871022

I do not know if this code will work multiple times, or just once. So it may be "first come, first serve". If that's the case, then congrads to lucky number 1!

Go to wsjwine.com/1871022

This offer expires in 30 days, so hurry!
Wish I had seen this first....it be gone.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
I get these all the time and have looked into them and see no real value.
@Cigary The next time I get some, I'll let you know and you can see if they are of any value to you.
You da man! There are several brands I love ...Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio.....goes for $20 a bottle. Last time we were in Venice it went for $10 a bottle and we bought 10 which lasted the entire cruise back to Ft. Lauderdale.

Reactions: jmt8706

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
I have tried a couple of those wine clubs...not worth the money. Most of them are like Gurkhas...overpriced and under performing. You better off going to a wine store.

Reactions: Cigary

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
I have tried a couple of those wine clubs...not worth the money. Most of them are like Gurkhas...overpriced and under performing. You better off going to a wine store.
Good wine stores usually have a 10-15% discount on 6 to 12 bottles which is significant but that's dependent on your choice of product. Total Wine can give you a 15% discount on a case which basically gives you a free bottle and you're not paying shipping. If you're a Wine of the Month person then you roll the dice....I'd rather get what i know that like.:smile2:

Reactions: zcziggy

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Wine library has a daily deal that’s pretty good. Free shipping on 12 bottles Today for example I got a case of 2015 96 rated chautenuef du pape for $19.99 a bottle. Hard to beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Wine library has a daily deal that's pretty good. Free shipping on 12 bottles Today for example I got a case of 2015 96 rated chautenuef du pape for $19.99 a bottle. Hard to beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
how are they compared to a cotes du rhone?

·
Registered
280 Posts
If you like CdP you'll like Gigondas even more. In fact I did, it's my favorite red from France. Carmenere from Chile still beats it at half price, same as wine made from Petit Verdot from Argentina. Most Bordeaux wines contain a certain % of either or both, in South America they can make 100% of those grapes cause of the soil and the French are kinda snobistic on wine making, they like to keep it the same all the time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
If you like CdP you'll like Gigondas even more. In fact I did, it's my favorite red from France. Carmenere from Chile still beats it at half price, same as wine made from Petit Verdot from Argentina. Most Bordeaux wines contain a certain % of either or both, in South America they can make 100% of those grapes cause of the soil and the French are kinda snobistic on wine making, they like to keep it the same all the time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk
yeah...carmenere is not easy to find here, so i jump on it whenever is available

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.