Cigar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A major new player in Seattle with a cigar room! I will be visiting the Fox Sports Grill and spending my $$$ there soon! Here is a caption of a local review and the link if your interested in the menu, LOOKS GREAT! Yes it's one and the same with that TV Channel Rupert owns. The one with all them Blondes.

MORE TO THE POINT: What's the customer base? Owners predict it will extend beyond the sports-oriented demographic. Saturday's media preview crowd, aside from a dozen writers, included invited guests who dined, drank, and delighted in the surround-TV environment, whooping as Wazzu won, whooping louder when the Yankees lost. About half the square footage is given over to the sports-bar area. A square bar seats about 40. A couple quality pool tables guard the obligatory cigar room.

http://www.seattleweekly.com/features/0344/031029_food_foxs.php

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i saw one of these in ohare... nobody was smoking cigars tho. there were a lot of flight attendants in there, but mostly the ugly ones ... all the nice looking ones were at mcdonalds! lmao!!

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try and get down to this place in the next week. I really do enjoy watching NBA games and smoking a fine cigar. I know one of my co-workers is taking his wife for sure. The other downtown Seattle cigar friendly food places are Mortons Steakhouse (very pricey) and another local steakhouse, El Gaucho (super pricey, but DAMN, you'll be hard pressed to find a better steak). The Fox Sports Grill has dinners in the $12 to $18 price range and I can have a guilt free cigar!

I think I saw Ronald Mcdonald puffin' on a Macanudo at Mortons last year though. He had a couple of babes with him!

·
Registered
226 Posts
There is a new location in SoCal in the Irvine Spectrum.
No smoking lounge but it appears you can smoke outside on the patio.
The place was packed on a recent Sat. nite.
I'm a Fox Studio employee but there was no employee discount:mad:

·
Registered
756 Posts
this reminds me of one of my favorite things to do. get to a Flyers game about hour to hour and a half early and spend the time in the Holt's cigar bar in Philadelphia.

Nothing better...sometimes we'll even spend the first period in there, but not during playoffs ;)
jimmy

·
Registered
130 Posts
Fox in the KoP area. Great food and great times. I have to agree. I never really get to see anyone smoking a cigar. They do have a night (Wend) that all premium cigars are $4.00 off. Even if noone is smoking it is nice to see an establishment that wants you to.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was in the Fox Sports Grill in Seattle in March. It was wonderfull!

The food was good, lots of plamsa TVs, wood decor and of course, an outstanding smoking room! They had a decent selection of cigars to purchase, but did not seem to mind that we had our own cigars as long as we kept ordering beer! There are some FINE micro-brews in the Pacific Northwest! :al

1 - 7 of 7 Posts