Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1091 Posts

·
young puffer
332 Posts
chocolate labs

this is choco and scout, my labs . choco was a freebie pup that nobody wanted , somebody found him and put an ad in the local paper for him . he rescued me or I rescued him ? scout is his son . choco and the mother had a litter of 9 , 8 males - 1 female . I gave them all away except one , nobody wanted the runt . I did not pick and told myself , I will keep the last one and that's scout ( his name was runt but the gf didn't like that so she named him scout .

Attachments

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Remy the redbone coonhound outfitted with a jacket on a frigid day this Winter obviously in January. His birthday is on St. Patrick's day but the daughter wouldn't let me name him Paddy or even Jameson, though she like Jimmy. We settled on Remy. He's a great companion but requires a lot of walking and muscle. He's 90# and the nose rule the brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Remy the redbone coonhound outfitted with a jacket on a frigid day this Winter obviously in January. His birthday is on St. Patrick's day but the daughter wouldn't let me name him Paddy or even Jameson, though she like Jimmy. We settled on Remy. He's a great companion but requires a lot of walking and muscle. He's 90# and the nose rule the brain.

My poor dog is the same way. She puts her nose to the ground and all bets are off. She'll never be able be off leash. I'm always checking to see if the doors are shut, etc.

She's smart as a button, though. She knows that when I pull my humi out of the cabinet that it's time for her and I to go sit outside.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Fred the cat. He's huge and not graceful or agile at all, but sweet and lovable. I actually believe he thinks he's a dog. Tough as nails. A neighbor cat picked a fight with him one time and was getting in about 10 licks for every one of Fred's and it didn't phase him at all. Fred just pinned the cat to the ground in a head lock and started whomping him with his free paw. When the other cat finally got free, he took off in a bee line and we never saw him again.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,899 Posts
There's another thread like this one, but I can't pass up an opportunity to show off my buddies

Laika ,rescued,
she was gonna get put down.

Patches.. A neighbor abandoned her when he moved. We "fostered" her a year ago. AKA got another dog.

Loki (Sir Loki Prince of Rigel) he'll be 9 on April 12th. Pretty old for a Dane.

And Leah the pissed off cat

1 - 20 of 1091 Posts