Cigar Forums banner

Forbidden x cutter

702 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Old Smokey 
#1 ·
Material property Font Rectangle Fashion accessory Circle
Camera accessory Cameras & optics Film camera Rectangle Font
Cosmetics Hand tool Tool Household hardware Automotive exterior
Musical instrument accessory Finger Font Electric blue Harmonica

Ahh yes, the finer things in life. This cutter is heavy, durable and gold plated. It boasts and rich look, smooth edges and an industrial feel. Cost about 70 bucks and will feel like its worth every penny. limited production also helps with uniqueness of your investment. Comes in a nice jewelry style box lined with black felt for display I use this cutter as my daily tossing it in my bag and pocket (sometimes with keys), and have yet to see a scratch or chip. The size is 2.5"x1.5" and .25 inches thick fits snug over a 56g but will cut a 60g about half way up the shoulder. It definitely is an eye catcher and a conversation starter. Also fits into a credit card holder I had if your looking for some added protection.
Perfect blend of style and function if you have a few extra bucks to spend on accessories and uniqueness.

See less See more
#3 ·
I ordered it on cigar international and of course always check for promo codes ya never know. I think there were only 600 made and the shop here in Kuwait has one for 28KD that's almost a 100 dollars full msrp value I think. yeah I seen those corral xikars mad expensive. I get that the material is rare or maybe just hard to mold idk, but looks really matter when your paying 100+ or 200+ for a cutter. Id be lying if I said I didn't buy it because its flashy and sais look at me and cost under a bill, the quality was a bonus lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.