Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
for those of you who don't think that God would have a sense of humor...


speaking of...where is he? He can probably explain this whole thing to us.
 

·
X Canadian
Joined
·
1,306 Posts
Random burn marks on a piece of bread don't constitute miracles. I've seen the Virgin Mary on windows, in clouds, statues of her crying and on and on and on and now she appears on a sandwich?? I believe that if Christ wanted to appear, he wouldn't sneak up on us by using toast, He would just do it!

As for pictures of religious figures on toast, I think I saw Pontius Pilate's face burning away on a chunk of mesquite in my Weber last week. ;)
 

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
Joined
·
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
(909) said:
Random burn marks on a piece of bread don't constitute miracles. I've seen the Virgin Mary on windows, in clouds, statues of her crying and on and on and on and now she appears on a sandwich?? I believe that if Christ wanted to appear, he wouldn't sneak up on us by using toast, He would just do it!

As for pictures of religious figures on toast, I think I saw Pontius Pilate's face burning away on a chunk of mesquite in my Weber last week. ;)
Shes getting at least $16k for a sandwich...and its on Wonderbread! That is a miracle
 

·
What would Skeeter do?
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
Looked like Marlene Deitriech to me & she wants to be left alone.

BTW, who the heck knows what the Virgin Mary looked like anyway?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Actually, it kinda looks like Bernadette Peters to me.... I don't know why Mary would want her face on a grilled cheese sandwich, but a fading actress most certainly would!
 

·
MoTheMentor
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
Churchlady said:
Actually, it kinda looks like Bernadette Peters to me.... I don't know why Mary would want her face on a grilled cheese sandwich, but a fading actress most certainly would!
The Churchlady has spoken.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
I just spent two hours on an "apparitions" website... oy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,696 Posts
I saw Rob Reiner in the ash of an ISOM I was smoking. Is so shook me that I immediately dropped the cigar to the ground and stomped it out.

Obviously the work of statan.
 

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
Joined
·
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pds said:
I saw Rob Reiner in the ash of an ISOM I was smoking. Is so shook me that I immediately dropped the cigar to the ground and stomped it out.

Obviously the work of statan.
:r Good work "stifling" that cigar.
 

·
MoTheMentor
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
pds said:
I saw Rob Reiner in the ash of an ISOM I was smoking. Is so shook me that I immediately dropped the cigar to the ground and stomped it out.

Obviously the work of statan.
Especially since Junior is the force behing the rise in cigar & tobacco taxes in California. So much business was driven out of state by this that I'm sure soon it'll be more expensive to collect the tax than the money generated by it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Not all apparitions are bogus... some are legit and some are desperate cries for attention. The ligit ones are easy to pick out, they bring people in closer relationship to God. The bogus ones bring people to part with the contents of their pocketbooks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
I think the real miracle in all of this is that someone would actually bid on this item!

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top