Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,809 Posts
Pffft thats just a picture of a bunch of empty boxes... he threw beads in there to sell it...I'm still not skeerd..much..:sweat: LOL

· Registered
31 Posts
This is super sweet.
I notice every time someone post a pic of where they
keep there cigars I always see a box of partagas blacks, gotta love em.
:)
Sounds like Partagas Black is a stick I must try one of these days. What's a reasonable price for one of those? Just so i know the next time I go to a B&M so I don't get completely "bent over" if you know what I mean...

We may see an article in the papers soon about his stash. I think it would sound something like this. "Man cigar bombs himself on accident as he was reaching for a stogie on the bottom shelf of his coolidor. The coolidor tipped over trapping the man, later identified as Maduro Pips, under boxes and boxes of stogies. Luckly he was visted by fellow botl who turned the event into the 'Maduro Pips freedom herf part'. He is no longer trapped and free to restock his coolidor... sadly no cigars survived the ordeal."

· Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hahahahahahaha! That is the best story I heard of Hamaki! Just awesome!

And those blacks average around $4-$6/stick. But you really get a deal on the boxes!

· Registered
31 Posts
And those blacks average around $4-$6/stick. But you really get a deal on the boxes!
No boxes for me yet. I'm limited on humidor space at the moment ... thinking about making a rubberdor one of these days.

At the moment I'm all about trying new sticks so that's just another one I'll put down on my list. I try to stick to recommendations so I don't waste money on a random cigar that might be overpriced and terrible. Perhaps eventually I'll try those sticks that received bad reviews when I'm through trying out the ones people have liked. So far my list made of recommendations and good reviews has been good to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.