Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! This is Marcus from Seattle. Been lurking for the past couple of days and figured I would start to post. Seems like a cool place with a good bunch of guys, and I like the fact that you can talk about stuff other than cigars. I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about cigars from you guys. I know I like them, but that's all I know at the moment, so please bear with all the newbe questions i may have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle

·
-
11,412 Posts
welcome. my sister lives in tacoma... i've only been to the "seattle" area once or twice, down by the fish market.... pretty cool place.

are you a seahawks fan?

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome.
Say, what is it with the coffee from Seattle? Some of the best coffee I've had comes from up there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kansashat said:
Welcome.
Say, what is it with the coffee from Seattle? Some of the best coffee I've had comes from up there.
We're all addicted to it and demand the best. The whole coffeehouse thing started here. It's a good thing during all the wet, cold and rather dreary days around here. The nice thing is that you can be anwhere in the city and be able to find a good cup of coffee within a 4 block radius.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.