1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOO HOOOOO!!!!

I did it!! :D

Finally got to 500!!

(And not TOO much fluff was used to get there.....!!)

More nanners for everyone!!! Don't slip on all the peels lyin' around!!!
Time to smoke a fattie and celebrate!!

:z

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Quick someone word associate and get Uni off that fount of fluff thread. Busted dude!

J/K Congrats. Off to word associate!

Uniputt said:
WOO HOOOOO!!!!

I did it!! :D

Finally got to 500!!

(And not TOO much fluff was used to get there.....!!)

More nanners for everyone!!! Don't slip on all the peels lyin' around!!!
Time to smoke a fattie and celebrate!!

:z

·
Feeds the god of mischief
826 Posts
Congrats on Fluff 500...i mean post 500 :D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll just go on record here and defend my "association thread" by defining fluffing:

Posting short, little, non-contributing, worthless posts in order to boost one's post count........

(Okay, Guilty as charged, I've participated in the above mentioned thread...... BUT.......not NEAR as much as SOME people!!!! :D I've tried to exercise substantial personal restraint and limit it to less than 5 posts over there per week......that's less than 1 per day)

But if you think about it, one cannot be called a fluffer for just CREATING a depository for Fluffers to practice their "craft".
Besides, better they (we?) are confined to their (our?) own little corner of the jungle than to be allowed to run amok with their knuckles dragging the ground, shreiking wildly, throwing feces on all who view, without any sort of constraints imposed on them whatsoever......!!!

So, you see, the thread does perform a valuable service to our jungle. Without it, can you just imagine how rampant the fluff would propagate around here??? CONTAINMENT IS CRUCIAL I SAY!!

Sadly, however, the truth remains that many are jealous that they didn't think of it first!!!! :r

I guess one could be justified saying that I'm a self-admitted credit ho......AND an ash ho. :D

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Uniputt said:
I'll just go on record here and defend my "association thread" by defining fluffing:

Posting short, little, non-contributing, worthless posts in order to boost one's post count........

(Okay, Guilty as charged, I've participated in the above mentioned thread...... BUT.......not NEAR as much as SOME people!!!! :D I've tried to exercise substantial personal restraint and limit it to less than 5 posts over there per week......that's less than 1 per day)

But if you think about it, one cannot be called a fluffer for just CREATING a depository for Fluffers to practice their "craft".
Besides, better they (we?) are confined to their (our?) own little corner of the jungle than to be allowed to run amok with their knuckles dragging the ground, shreiking wildly, throwing feces on all who view, without any sort of constraints imposed on them whatsoever......!!!

So, you see, the thread does perform a valuable service to our jungle. Without it, can you just imagine how rampant the fluff would propagate around here??? CONTAINMENT IS CRUCIAL I SAY!!

Sadly, however, the truth remains that many are jealous that they didn't think of it first!!!! :r

I guess one could be justified saying that I'm a self-admitted credit ho......AND an ash ho. :D
As a fluffmeister of some note, I say to you David! Well said. Congrats bro..

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Congratulations on 500! Looking forward to the next 500.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.