Registered
2,982 Posts
floydp said:
Its Frank Quixote.. Floydp is simply because I'm a Pink Floyd fan... :w
and he's dislexic... LOL

·
-
11,412 Posts
am i reading that wrong because a lack of commas?
or is franks last name the same as your club stogie username?

frank quixote??

or was it, "frank, quixote...."

you're both from virginia, so what's the deal? is that just 1 branch of the family tree talkin'?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IHT said:
you're both from virginia, so what's the deal? is that just 1 branch of the family tree talkin'?
floydp and Ms. Floydp are in Staunton, which is a pretty close to West Va, so there's no telling about how vertical their family tree is.

:tg

-Q

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
IHT said:
am i reading that wrong because a lack of commas?
or is franks last name the same as your club stogie username?

frank quixote??

or was it, "frank, quixote...."

Sorry for the confusion but I'm actually Don's brother Frank... :r

With Mom being from WV and Dad being from Grundy VA,its no minor feat that I can write at all,least of all punctuate.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
and that's a fact, Jack!!! :r

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
floydp said:
With Mom being from WV and Dad being from Grundy VA,its no minor feat that I can write at all,least of all punctuate.
Grundy!? My lord, man. It's amazing you have a computer (Must me Ms. Floydp's doing.)

My daughter-in-law's dad is from Grundy (Yes, he worked in a coal mine) and says it's a place where the men are men and the sheep are scared.

:r

Beautiful area, though.

-Quixote

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Quixote said:
floydp and Ms. Floydp are in Staunton, which is a pretty close to West Va, so there's no telling about how vertical their family tree is.

:tg

-Q
My ancestor came out west from the Tug river area in the 1850's. The 1st time I saw a picture of Anse Hatfield, I said, "Good God! That's grandpa Ed!" So watch the hillbilly remarks Q-boy." ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.