Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay then, the Florida Herf is going to be held Saturday, March 19th in Ybor City.
We still aren't together on a place, Bruce5 is trying to reach Heartpumper, but he's having some personal difficulties right now. But, we will get something going before the date gets too close.
We need to get an idea of who all can attend, so either please post to this thread or PM Bruce5 or myself and let us know you want to come.
We are both looking forward to meeting everyone we can, and a good time should be had by all.
Radar

·
Registered
921 Posts
I am in..... :w
Spk to Nely, he will be out of town.
As far as I know Fredster can make it, Heartpumper is going thru a lot right now and may or may not be able to attend.
Someone has a pregnant wife due in early April... I think KingMeatyHand.
Will att to f/u with some others...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KingMeatyHand said:
I'm in, as long as time and location are ok..

We do have a time and location right? :D
We're working that out now. It'll probably be Saturday evening, location is still up in the air. Any suggestions?

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
He!!,

To hang out with some of my favorite BOTL's, I'll see if I can make it.

:w

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MoTheMan said:
He!!,

To hang out with some of my favorite BOTL's, I'll see if I can make it.

:w
We were hoping you could. Bruce and I spoke a few nights ago, he looks forward to seeing you again, and I would love to meet you. I hope you can work it out.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KingMeatyHand said:
Well I'll be there too.

Just watch your wallet/purse/humidor :p
We need to work out a raid (pilferage) of Mo's humidor with some of the other BOTL's while we have him sequestered here in Florida. We'll need a large truck and some sort of weaponry to deal with Einstein the attack cat. And butane, lots of butane.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I wish I could make it but My leave is scheduled for June (Kids out of school). I am sure it will be a lot of fun...

BTW I'll be in winter springs is anyone knows of a good shop there let me know.

I'll also be in Melbourne and S. Florida (margate/Coral Springs).

T

·
Registered
921 Posts
Brandon said:
Maybe if I can catch a cheap flight. It's a long haul from Atlanta starting Friday afternoon. Maybe I can convince myself by throwing some fishing in on the trip.
Brandon,
If you can make it, dinner is on me.
You probably will have a fishing buddy as well.
Just trying to sway you... pm me if I can!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bruce5 said:
I was hoping we could start in the afternoon.
Lunch or after lunch,
Cigars,
Dinner,
Cigars... cigars... cigars.
I have pm into Fredster and call into Mo.
An early start works for me. here were a few great little open air Cuban Cafe's there when I last visited with seating outside.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Bruce5 said:
I am in..... :w
Spk to Nely, he will be out of town.
As far as I know Fredster can make it, Heartpumper is going thru a lot right now and may or may not be able to attend.
Someone has a pregnant wife due in early April... I think KingMeatyHand.
Will att to f/u with some others...
I'm back in town now! :D This sound very tempting, even though I got to drive like hell. (I'm lazy) No promises but I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Thanks Bruce! I found out its a 4 hour drive to Ybor city from where I live (not bad) the same time i was going to drive if it was down in Key West. Any decisions made about time and place yet? I would make a suggestion if I knew the area. I'll see if I can find something online.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.