Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
".......
Naturally his name (Spurrier) surfaced first when Florida fired Zook after the Gators lost to Mississippi State. Ultimately he bowed out of the mix in Gainesville, and his name began to surface in connection with Holtz's job.

Holtz has said he believes Spurrier will be a good fit for the Gamecocks.

How will the Gators feel about that? The teams will meet on Nov. 12, 2005, in Columbia, S.C. "

USA Today 11/18/2004

I can't wait to talk to some of my UF friends after this game. I wonder how they are going to react after they see some of Spurier's temper tantrum antics from the other side of the field.... :r
Ya, I know, he's laughing all the way to the bank

FYI longtime Semihole (halfa**ed indian, Class of 75)

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
galaga said:
BTW, how'd you Gators like the game?

BUMP
I heard G8Rs talking about running up the score BEFORE the game (wife is a gator).

Having examined the stats against the 4 teams they both played it looked like a wash to me ... whatever team showed up was going to win.

Its nice to see Spurier bring back the same old show.

I was happy to se Spurrier win .. but really, I can't root for the "cocks".

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SeanGAR said:
I heard G8Rs talking about running up the score BEFORE the game (wife is a gator).

Having examined the stats against the 4 teams they both played it looked like a wash to me ... whatever team showed up was going to win.

Its nice to see Spurier bring back the same old show.

I was happy to se Spurrier win .. but really, I can't root for the "cocks".
Was he actually throwing visors and stomping feet? I thought that the NFL was supposed to have changed him. Or are you talking about his football coaching. I mean the guy really is a pretty good football coach, thank God that Bowden had his number all these years.

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
I sure liked this one!!!

Florida State Seminoles at Florida Gators
1st 2nd 3rd 4th
#23 FSU (7-4) 0 0 0 7 7 FINAL
#19 FLA (8-3) 0 14 3 17 34
November 26, 2005 - Florida Field
;)

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:fu :ms
Winners talk about the score, losers yell wait 'till next year.

Wait 'till next year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.