Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
metalheadcigarsmoker said:
Does anyone know where I could purchase a floor ashtray. Does anyone still make these?
There's a ton of them on Ebay. From $10 up to $500. Just type floor ashtray into their search engine.
Radar

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Check out antique shops and flea markets as well!! I see them all over the place on my weekly expeditions (although I've never bought one as I'm always sitting at a desk!)

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Man, my grandparents used to have a really nice floor standing ashtray. I'll have to ask my mother what happend to it. If they want to get rid of it I can snap a pic and let you see it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Lots of nice ones on eBay. I have three old, rusty ones in my smoking room. Two of them used to be my father's from the 1950's and one was my grandfather's from the 1920's.

They look like crap but they serve the purpose and I'll probably never throw them out due to the sentimental value.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was at my grandmothers this weekend visiting and I asked her if she would will to me my grandfathers old floor ashtray. I was surprised when she told me to just take it. I also found out that it was her fathers originally. This floor ashtray I got ahold of has to be around 100 years old! I was hoping to find some information on it but there are no manufacture markings on it. Oh well...just glad I got ahold of one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.