Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone now and then i feel like smoking a flavored cigar. I was just wondering what the best flavored cigar is. What do you guys suggest

·
Registered
803 Posts
One that tastes old and dusty with notes of cream :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
CAO has some nice ones.....try the Moontrance.

·
Yeah, yeah... It's me...
958 Posts
Very occasionally I get an urge to smoke one... about twice a year... usually go for an Acid Roam or Acid Def Sea... I have not tried one of the CAO flavors but have heard good things about them from those who like flavored cigars...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm not a fan of flavored cigars, as they tend to take away from tasting the tobacco properly. I think they add the flavor to mask the cheap leaf they make them with. :D

On the other hand, I've had a few of the CAO flavors and they're not as bad as I first thought. I agree with the above as the Moontrance is quite good actually.

I picked up a tin of the Bella Vanilla cigarillos to keep around for folks that aren't "into" the whole cigar thing without being left out, and I fired one up a couple of weeks ago. I liked it, but I won't be smoking another. It just didn't do anything for me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
CAO Moontrance or Eileen's dream are both pretty good, also the Acid Kuba Kuba. Nice to have once in a while.

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Ive only had 1 type of flavored cigar and it was aMatacan, A mexican cigar made in Veracruz in el Valle de San Andres, And was acceptable but, had that extreme flavor likeif it had been dipped in the flavoring stuff.

·
Registered
482 Posts
kansashat said:
I've been curious about this one. I'm not a flavored cigar kinda guy but every now and then I get curious and it also nice to have a vanilla around for the ladies that don't dig a regular cigar.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I am afraid to try another flavored cigar. To me it is blasphomy. Well, I wouldnt go that far, bbut I havent had good experiences with them in the past.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
kansashat said:
Honestly ive never smoked one, but my ex use to smoke them and ill have to say they did smell pretty good :hn

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
puma said:
Everyone now and then i feel like smoking a flavored cigar. I was just wondering what the best flavored cigar is. What do you guys suggest
The best flavored cigar is the one I flipped into the woods after struggling with it for 5 min..It was a Carbonell There is something about a sweet tobacco taste that makes me sick..no more for me..

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
Registered
374 Posts
The only one I've ever tried is a CAO Eileen's Dream along w/ a Baileys/Godiva White Chocolate drink concoction I made. It was pretty good, but I could see why dedicated cigar smokers may find flavored ones somewhat lame.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Every once in a while i'll smoke a CAO Moontrance cigarillo. They make em with a hint of 2 year-old Madagascar vanilla ( Not 7 year -- costs too much) and they're very tasty. The sweetness gets irritating pretty quickly, though; I rarely finish one.

puma said:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.