Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife asked to to see if anyone here has any reccomendations for flavored cigars. She has tried and likes the CAO Vanilla's, Honey's and Moontrace as well as the Acid Roam and Cold Infusion Tea. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

-Bill

·
Registered
258 Posts
Acid makes a wonderful cigar called Def Sea, it's only available through Cigars International. By far, IMHO, the best Acid/Flavored cigar out there! It's the only Acid i buy by the box:cool: . Oh, BTW, it's the only cigar MY wife will touch...plus she actually asks me to smoke it inside the house:w Say no more, nudge nudge;) .

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks... I'll be sure and order her some Def Sea's

Also, she was looking at a cigars made by Durango... from what I seen they are flavored by using pipe tobacco blends in rolled cigars. Anyone have any experience??

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lord Hammer said:
...plus she actually asks me to smoke it inside the house:w Say no more, nudge nudge;) .
I'd give any cigar a thumbs up for that!

even an Acid...

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Ditto on the Kahlua's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Durango

Nero,
I have also smoked the Durango and found it to be a pleasant cigar that did not offend others. However, you may notice an inconsistent taste during the smoke.
Bill:u :D :u :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.