Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been sick as a dog all week... got the flu and have been puking my guts up. Yuck. But lo and behold, Wayne's (wayner123) package from our little 5-stick trade arrived today and really cheered me up. Check out this devastating selection of smokes!

L-R: La Aroma De Cuba Double Corona, Partagas Black Label Clasico, Don Pepin Garcia Generoso, Opus X Fuente Fuente, La Flor Dominicana Ligero, Padron Anniversary 1964 Maduro Exclusivo, Old Henry Robusto.

You are really too kind Wayne (and terrible at math), so do me a favour fellow Gorillas and hit him up with some RG! :tu

· Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice trade! Can't recognise any of the smokes other than than the La Flor Dominicana Ligero.. care to identify them?
Oops, sorry forgot to do that!

L-R:

La Aroma De Cuba Double Corona, Partagas Black Label Clasico, Don Pepin Garcia Generoso, Opus X Fuente Fuente, La Flor Dominicana Ligero, Padron Anniversary 1964 Maduro Exclusivo, Old Henry Robusto.

:tu

· Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will this be your first NC tasting Andy?
Nope, I in fact popped my NC cherry with an RP Edge Maduro Torpedo last week. Damn smooth smoke, I highly recommend it!

· Registered
2,751 Posts
L-R: La Aroma De Cuba Double Corona, Partagas Black Label Clasico, Don Pepin Garcia Generoso, Opus X Fuente Fuente, La Flor Dominicana Ligero, Padron Anniversary 1964 Maduro Exclusivo, Old Henry Robusto.
Man, what a devastating hit and on a noob, too! I think that we felt that hit out here on the left coast. I've had all but the La Aroma De Cuba - had to wipe drool from my keyboard. The generosity of Wayne is awesome!

· Smoke Em If U Got Em
941 Posts
What a nice trade. If I had to puke my guts out just to get some of those sticks I think I would give 'er a try.:dr:tg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.