Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i Drop a line I have been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to join. Just started smoking cigars recently and so far havent really found any that are my favorite.( only smoke 3 so hard to do). Anyways just thought id drop a line.

Brad :z

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome! Iamveryfondofbananacreampie! :mad:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcoem to the Jungle. So still looking for the perfect cigar the one that just blows you a way. I could give you suggestions but that all depends on you, I mean what I enjoy you might not. The best thing to do is go to your local shop and start buing singles or go on line and get some samplers. Start smoking a way after you smoked a couple varietys you will start to find you like a certain brand or style and then it will come easier to buy that box. Good luck and the beat thig is to enjoy it. Have fun sit back and light up a smoke and just relax.

Again welcome to the Jungle. :w :al

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome to Club Stogie!!! Ask all the questions you want. We all started somewhere. Let us know when you find that ONE CIGAR. Hopefully it wont break your bank. I would recommend trying the Fuente 858 natural, a CAO Brazilia, and a Comacho Corojo to see where your taste buds find favor. I am no exper though. I am sure some of the other guys could give you some better recommendations. Happy smoking.

Blake

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
welcome to the jungle Darb85!!

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks For the Warm welcome. Just thought id say that the three I tried where a cohiba corona that i didnt like that much. had a very dark wrapper and just a little bitter for my taste so far the best one ive had is a natural color wrapped cigar from CMV cigars its thier naked sampler. Believe me ill be asking a ton of questions including peoples experiences with certian cigars.

Thanks Alot

Brad Waddell

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Hey Poker.

Glad to see you're back from the land of chocolate and watches.

Oh, and welcome Darb85.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard braD!

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Welcome to CS Brad... You can't go wrong with Padrons man, having said that there are so many great stogies out there. I like the consistancy of Padrons and ERDM.

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what is an ERDM?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome aboard, good to have you. Read all the Gorilla's posts and not yet to be Gorillas, and they will have you knowning what ISOM's are. Welcome. ERDM is short for El Rey Del Mundo, Great cigar to start with. Don

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to CS! Glad you joined us!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome, you've come to the right place!

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I really suprised how welcoming people are here. tried a different forum and didnt get any responces at all to any of my posts. thanks for all the help.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.