Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And boy does it hurt! :D Critch,aka Field thought it would be funny to take an arm off today. Checked the mail and saw a brown box,thought to myself,funny I don't remember ordering anything,open up and KABOOM! This gets me...

Funny thing is I offered to buy some spice,and would pay for cost and shipping when he made another batch. But being the great gorilla he is,he didnt have that! Included were his famous spice,a 5 vegas A,a RP lite,a sancho panza,and two REO's (which I have yet to try and have heard so much about!) Thanks a ton for the awesome sticks and the spice! The sticks and the spice will be put to use this weekend during the fishing trip,have ribeye on the menu two nights,and might just have to see how it fairs on tuna steaks :) Thanks again,and if anyone could give him some RG love for me it would be great!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Jason, glad you like it! I was reading about your tailgate times, try it on some long smoked stuff too! (you might also like the REO's for your box/tailgate smoke, made by Rocky P, pretty inexpensive, descent flavor, good smoke!)

Anyway, let me know after you try the spice what you think!

:ss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.