Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came here tracking an obvious MOOCH attempt that hit my regular CW Board a little while ago ---but I very happily discovered that you had this well under control and the moocher wasn't getting anything but a request to go sell her story somewhere else.

I look forward to learning more about your Community and this Forum as we all share our knowledge and passion for the Leaf.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
DocRKS said:
I look forward to learning more about your Community and this Forum as we all share our knowledge and passion for the Leaf.
Welcome aboard Doc.
I like your intro. I think you'll like it here.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to all above for the nice welcome.

I am looking forward to stopping by this Forum not only to share in the cigar and related knowledge that is dispensed so willingly - but also for the very obvious fraternal manner in which the members of CS conduct themselves ---and to me this thing of ours is always so much more than just Smoking and Trading cigars --It's All About the Brotherhood.

·
Registered
154 Posts
There are NONE better than Doc. Not only is Doc a great BOTL, he's a great American that has gone WAY above the call of duty to take good care of our service men and women. Doc is THE cigar afficianado for cadets at West Point. Doc is a wonderful addition to this board and his sage advice is second to NONE!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome Doc

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
As one of the females here on the board, welcome to the jungle! I hope that you don't judge all SOTL's based on your experiences with a few of the more pathetic examples of the species! ;)

pull up a vine and hang a while!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.