Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all

This is my first post on this site. I have read a little of the past articles posted in here and decided that it would be a nice community to join.

Thus some bio notes about myself

Cigar addict for about 14 years. Started the normal route of getting non-cubans with the occasional Cuban stick. This lead to a better appreciation of the Cuban product and a gradual wheening off of the other countries smokes. For the last five years strictly puros.

A modest inventory is being aged, smoked, traded and generally enjoyed. The MRN book has become my Bible and I continue to learn more about this hobby of ours everyday.

Looking forward to contributing a little and learning alot from all of you.

:w :al :w

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome shortsmoke - I have only been enjoying cigars for a few months now, but am already in your described "stage 2": gradual weening off other countries' smokes... I look forward to learning from your experience.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Hehey duude!

How's it hangin'

MoTheMan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hangin..flacid at the moment lolrof

Keying up to watch some sports tonite and light a 99 lusi followed by something newer (not yet determined).

Other than that there is alot of good information on this board.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
. . . and a really great bunch of people.

Hey, if you get a chance, attend some of the local herfs sometime. You'll not only meet really neat people that share your passion for cigars, you can learn more about cigars in a few hours there that in a month ir even a year hanging out at your local cigar store. Besides, some of the older Gorillas have been known to be very generous to new comers.

Enjoy your evening, and if you're ever in Baltimore, drop me (or Bruce5, Hogg, JFizzle, Jimmy, Kesler) a line.

MoTheMan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts