Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys, broke down and bought my first humidor. The Fuente humidibag worked perfectly but just didnt appeal to my sense of aesthetics. Went against all you wise apes advice and bought one of the smallest Don Salvatore's out there. Remember that I travel for a living and space was a prime consideration and I am still not committed to any one cigar enough to buy them by the box. This particular box is somewhat unique in that it holds 20-25 cigars vertically, which is about the most cigars I ever have on hand. Imagine a shoebox that is stood on it's long axis with equilateral sides and you'll get the picture. Beautiful cherry finish with brass hardware and a drawer on the bottom that holds a box of Davidoff cedar 4 inch matches and my cutter perfectly. I am humbled by you apes with thousand cigar humidors, but for now it will do nicely, and besides looks damn good on my coffee table. Am conditioning it as we speak. Frank B

·
Registered
291 Posts
Definitely will not be your last or only humidor....get ready for the fun to begin! Won't be long til you start asking questions about larger humidors, cabinet Humidors...and then, the inevitable, Coolador.
:w

·
Registered
921 Posts
Congrats.
Someone said it best when they said that
"It probably will not be your last humidor".
My first held 50 cigars, sold it and upgraded.
My 2nd held 100 cigars, sold it and upgraded.
I have had my 3rd humidor for 2 weeks now.
It holds up to 250 sticks. I have about 125 in their
now and will hope to get it up to 200 in a couple months.
Just don't tell my girlfriend.
I never thought this would happen to me.
I hope the buck can stop here...
while there are a few bucks left.
Congrats..... Enjoy.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I went from 50 to 300, but prolly wouldn't have gone so big BUT it was my graduation present..... THANK YOU MOM :r

Ryan

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i have an aristocrat M (bob staebell) and am kicking myself for not getting an aristocrat M plus... i wonder if bob does trade ins?? :D
i have been eyeing that cooler at costco tho ... i might decorate it with pasta or something like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts