Cigar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
although a relative newbie i have started to acquire my taste in cigars rather rapidly.......boxes of lgc series r7,la luna naturale fuerte coronas.maria mancini magic mountains,baccarat double coronas(blech,too sugary) and some pricier singles i`m going to give some humi time too......also some small montecristos................bottom draw is filled with different macanudos including the robustos which i love........i`m sure this is a VERY modest collection compared to what you all have,but,nonetheless,i`m proud of it.....

Attachments

·
Registered
718 Posts
You're off to a great start. I agree that the Baccarat are too sweet. Their caps are described as "sweet gum" in the JR catalog.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Very nice pic...and you're off to a good start. Humidors, really a sight to behold.

I always remember my first.

Enjoy!
:w

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Maria Mancini Magic Mountain is a damn fine cigar. It's an H2000 wrapper, right? (I'm a sucker for an H2000 wrapper on a well-balanced cigar.) And the La Luna isn't bad either. Have you tried the La Luna African Fuerte? It's a killer. I've actually only had like 3 or 4 in my entire lifetime, but each one left me hungry for more.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice Humi... nice smokes! Enjoy! I've got 2 humis and they're already filled up. Like most here I should have bought a big one right off the bat. Ah well, live and learn! :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Be careful with glasstop humidors...keep them away from sunlight unless you want mold and algae growth on the glass and on your cigars.
:w

1 - 10 of 10 Posts