Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first real Cuban, a Cohiba Siglo V. A very good friend of mine received a box of 25 as a gift. He waited to smoke them with me. What a guy. The date on the box was Sept. 01. We let them rest for a few days in an electrically controlled humidor to make sure that they would be at there best. The box was sealed with all the appropriate labels and seals. They were purchased in TJ, by his uncle who is a true Cigar guy. Well they are as good as everyone had said they would be. The one thing that I was very impressed with is that the cigar was fairly bold in taste, but didn’t have any after taste. My mouth felt much cleaner after finishing the cigar than with others that I have smoked. I know there is a term for this but not sure what it is. Don’t know when I get the chance to smoke another but I can’t wait.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Congrats!! :D
A good finish on a cigar is usually (although not necessarily all of the time) indicative of good quality tobacco.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome to the dark side! Watch your step, it slippery!

GoatLocker

·
Registered
331 Posts
Great cigar to start with!! :) Can I be one of the first to tell you that you are now officially screwed!! :D Welcome to the darkside!It's a beautiful place where money magically becomes scarce and great cigars are everywhere!! :r

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
I remember my first ISOM, it was coincidentally just before I dropped $500.00 on three boxes of ISOM's to fill my sudden need for more ISOMs.

Good luck dude!!

A
A
A
A
A
A
H
H
H!!!!!

I'M SLIDING HELP ME!!!

Bolivars, Partagas, Cohibas Oh My!!

We're off to buy some ISOMs the most wonderful stogies of all, because, because, because........................................................................ :z

·
Registered
368 Posts
Lost Sailor said:
Great cigar to start with!! :) Can I be one of the first to tell you that you are now officially screwed!! :D Welcome to the darkside!It's a beautiful place where money magically becomes scarce and great cigars are everywhere!! :r
Congratulations, BOTL! And yes, Lost Sailor, definitely well said!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
And the good BOTL's here are a big help, posting tantalizing reviews of dozens of vitolas you'll just have to try. Man, where's that credit card? :rolleyes:

GoatLocker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts