Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a couple of months of sampling, a curbside consult with LasciviousXXX, (thanks, mate!), 10 seconds of debate with my conscience, and an abnormally long tranist time, the final score is; one trigger pulled, one X ring hit on a box of Octurbres:

And it's new home:

Pretty much made my night, even though I missed out on Da Klug's auction. And to top it off, my wife didn't say a word except "you have a box in the hall". Now if I can just keep off them for a few months...

Scott"proudpapa"M

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Those things look great! Please let let us know how they smoke. Looking forward to a review. Thanks

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I've had several of these and have to say that I love them!!! Very nice dark and oily. You'll enjoy these!!!

Great buy for your first box. My wife is getting better about all my special deliveries, at least for a month, then she see's the credit card statement.....oops sorry honey.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Hey great purchase, let us know what you think about these.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I burned one about a month ago as a sample. Hard to describe as it was fresh from the B&M. Still, impressive enough to take a shot at, if that means anything. Plus I found a really good price. Too hard to say no.

Scott"swandivesin"M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.