Cigar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is some scary shit down here in San Diego. I am actually packing up valuables because there is a chance I might have to evacuate within a day or so if things don't change. The fire crews were all called up to the Riverside fires and now we have Santa Ana winds whipping up the flames. The sky is dark and the sun is a dull amber ball in the sky. There is ash all over my balcony and covering the streets. I know I need to keep my calm but it is pretty scary having raging fires that are out of control within a day's distance to your home. I don't know any other gorillas in the San Diego area but if there are I hope you are all safe and with family. Wish us luck out here.
SB

·
Registered
369 Posts
Good luck. I'm hoping the best for you.

·
Test Subject
2,645 Posts
I know its getting rough out there and its not going to get better for a day or two so stay safe and good luck........Jerry in Minnesota.

·
Registered
42 Posts
good luck and stay safe!!!!
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
3 hours?! How many Toscanis is that, poker? :pu :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Man thats rough going through all that fire adn threat of Loss..
Please remember things can be replaced.

Lives cannot.

Dont take any un needed risks. Property and "stuff" isn't worth your life ever!

We lost everything in a fire in 1988 I empathize know the feelings..

·
Registered
82 Posts
The coolerdors are packed and ready to evacuate. I'm about to start smoking all I can just in case the fire gets to the pad here!!! At least that way I'll burn them instead of the fire! :confused: :confused:

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Man, and I was thinking of moving to So Cal. What was I thinking!?!!:rolleyes:

Seriously though, I wish all so cal herfs a safe passage through this natural disaster. All my prayers go out to you.

MoTheMan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts