Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Whats sad is that they want people to stop smoking for thier health.....how is firing them going to get them to stop smoking????? Now not only are they still smoking, but have no income to feed thier families or pay bills. If you ask me that is really F*CKED UP.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
This country is not about freedom anymore. The driving force behind everything is the dollar. No questions about it. All any company cares about is the bottom line. They would rather lay off 1000 people and give their CEO a $500,000 bonus than see their yearly profit decrease a bit.

The system is so out of whack.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
An over sensitive PC world these days. Common sense is on the decline. Taking responsibility for ones own actions is almost non existent. Always some one or something else to blame for who or what they are. My mom called me a boogerhead when I was 3 so I became the 2nd gunmen on the grassy knoll kind of mentality. All the frivolous law suits to get over. The free ride baby at anothers expense.. Lack of respect.. I am what I am good or bad and I have no one to blame but me. my dollar 298..

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
c2000 said:
Are both of you guys in Korea???????????????????????

Jerry in Minnesota.
yes, and the wanker has the room next to me... then i have to spend 12 hours a day at work sitting next to him, listening to him whine about how he got rolled by a hooker... i mean, how he lost 30 bucks the night before in a drunken stupor... i mean, how he cut his fingernail too short... yep, that's it.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
IHT said:
yes, and the wanker has the room next to me... then i have to spend 12 hours a day at work sitting next to him, listening to him whine about how he got rolled by a hooker... i mean, how he lost 30 bucks the night before in a drunken stupor... i mean, how he cut his fingernail too short... yep, that's it.
:r MAO.....rolled by a hooker. Thats a classic.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
floydp said:
An over sensitive PC world these days. Common sense is on the decline. Taking responsibility for ones own actions is almost non existent.
I'm in total agreement. Common sense is NOT common. If people took responsibility for their own actions, laywers would be out of business.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.